Today is good. Not much new here. At work, still waiting to hear positive word on funding so we can keep our jobs. Chris work is going well. He is still commuting but I think he actually enjoys the quiet time. He did a sleep test last night. He
definitely has sleep apnea so we will see if he ends up with more energy after he gets more oxygen while he is sleeping. Sounds like a good move. The boys are great. Silas is doing well at
pre-school and Tina's. When I picked him up yesterday, Tina informed me he was kicking her but on the
WII games. I told her that did not surprise me at all. We had an exciting Nerf gun fight last night. I got a little to
competitive going after a dart, but other then that not to many injuries (sorry Kyle). Silas and I made a good team. He had to keep reminding me to put more bullets in my gun, not just cock it. AH HA! The older three boys stayed busy last night with indoor soccer practice as well.
My new treadmill has been keeping busy. So that is a good start to 2009 as well. Tonight we will stay busy with
Awana and Bible study.
Snow flurries today and colder and windy. I am ready for spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment