skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The boys and I
About Me
Heidi
My Husband and I have the blessing of raising four boys. Here I hope to log our memories, high and low points!
View my complete profile
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
A new year! Here is to 2009
As I told Chris the other day. "2009 is going to Rock" That is my attitude for the new year. I will try harder to keep up on my blog. I fell off the wagon but ...I am climbing back on. Here is to a great 2009.
2 comments:
Together in Love
said...
SHE'S BACK!!!!! I love it! Keep it up Girlfriend!!
January 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Heidi
said...
You inspired me! What can I say.
January 7, 2009 at 1:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
My Blog List
thebeckerfamily
Happy 3rd Birthday Tator!
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(9)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(4)
Some pictures from the past months
January is full of Birthdays!
Today is good. Not much new here. At work, still...
A new year! Here is to 2009
►
2008
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
2 comments:
SHE'S BACK!!!!! I love it! Keep it up Girlfriend!!
You inspired me! What can I say.
Post a Comment