About Me

My photo
My Husband and I have the blessing of raising four boys. Here I hope to log our memories, high and low points!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January is full of Birthdays!

Caleb, Mom and I all celebrated our birthdays thus far this month. What a good excuse to play and have fun. I think that is why I like birthdays. Lot's of excuses for fun! Caleb had about 6 friends spend the night and they stayed up playing nerf gun fights and playing the WII. I think they had fun. I got to go shopping and out to lunch a couple times. I even got out with the girls and had margaritas. That is one of our favorite things to do. Over the weekend Chris and I went to Bentonsport, IA and stayed at a bed and breakfast at the Mason House. We did a murder Mystery dinner with our great friends Greg and Diane. There were four other couples with us as well. We took games and we played all night. Grandpa and Grandma Hanssen were kind enough to take the boys for the night. They had a sleep over with their cousins and had tacos and a movie night. (Lucky Ducks!) We all had fun! Jeff, Mom, Dad, Chris and I all got to go out to lunch together on Monday. That was fun. We hit the Button Factory and enjoyed some good food together.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home