So, Kyle is still alive and well. His hives eventually went away and fever disappeared. He said they were best when he would get in the Lake. I told him that must be where he is most comfortable. The boys did have a blast at the lake, hanging with their cousins and Grandpa and Grandma. They tubed and swam a lot. They managed to get the anchor caught on another rope that was tied to an anchor stuck on the bottom of the lake. When another boat saw Mom and Dad going in circles trying to get unhooked they came and checked to see if they needed any help. They had a knife and were able to cut them loose. Mom says she will carry an knife in the boat from now on. That was the biggest story they came home with.

Silas survived at home alone while the big brothers were gone. We had fun spending one on one time together. He is such a loving person. I want to always remember holding hands while we walk and the special sweet nothings he always tells me. He picked out a sucker the other day. It was a heart and he said "I picked this one out because I love you sooo much mommy. " That melted my heart!
The boys made it home and enjoyed reuniting. It was good to have them back and glad they got to spend that special time with Grandpa and Grandma and their cousins.
Happy 3rd Birthday Tator!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment