July 22
nd
Silas had to go to Iowa City to the Urologist for a follow up visit. He checked out all fine. He was going to need to pee in a cup so I tried to prepare him ahead of time the night before about having to hold his pee
pee's for a while so he would have to go when he got to the
docotors office. He was
ok with that as long as they weren't going to poke his arm(draw blood). He woke up that morning and I asked if he had to go to the bath room. I told him he could use the bathroom on the main floor since we were by the kitchen. He said no I need to go at the
doctor's office, he had to repeat him self three times in order for me to figure out what he was saying. I laughed and told him he could go now and then later he would have to go again and then that would be at the doctors office. As he proceeded to sit down and go, he had to tell me that if he drank
a lot a lot a lot of milk, and
a lot a lot a lot of sunny d and
alot a lot a lot of water it would all go down through to his belly and then he would have to potty again and he would hold it until he got to the doctors office. I thought that whole
scenario was funny and so cute. He was so willing to do what needed to be done and try to understand it all. Everything went fine. As we were checking in at the clinic he was doing his little dance and they let us do the pee test right away. Successful!
No comments:
Post a Comment