About Me

My photo
My Husband and I have the blessing of raising four boys. Here I hope to log our memories, high and low points!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Caleb went to camp

Last week Caleb went to camp from Sunday evening until Fri morning. He went to Spring Valley Bible camp. We got home from the Ozarks late Sat night. We went to Church Sunday morning and then Chris had him mow the lawn in the afternoon. He was so excited to go to camp, we finished packing his stuff and went to Walmart on our way to drop him off. The camp is right out side of Muscatine so that was convenient. (Especially for Mom's peace of mind) At Walmart our mission was a small fan to have by his bed. We accomplished that as well as purchasing a Wii Fit. WE had been looking for one for several weeks and no one had them in stock. Luck of the draw they had it, to bad for Caleb ...he wasn't going to be home for a week. He handled that quiet well. He loved camp and had a great time. I know I missed him more then he missed me. I thought about him all week wondering what he was doing and how he was. It was weird letting him out my control and being with people I didn't even really know for 24 hours a day five days in a row. My babe is growing up, and it is all part of it. I need to adjust. I am glad he is venturing out experience new things. I am soooo glad he had such a great time. We picked him up Friday and he didn't even run to give me a hug ( like the little guys do). He finished his cabin cleaning duties, gathered his things and said good bye to all the counselors and off we went. We heard good reports from the councelors which was pleasing to my ears. Sounds like he had a great time.

No comments: