Silas turned four this past week (Thur), and we celebrated with him. He got to go to the Zoo with Tina and his buddies (Wed). Then we went to Grandpa and Grandma's to eat Taco's (Our favorite meal at Grandma's) for supper(Thur night). I made a giant sugar cookie and decorated it with four candles. All the boys loved that. He opened his presents and got his green ball he wanted, along with a tent and a kite. Friday, the next day, was the last day of school. I got to spend the afternoon with Seth as he celebrated the last day of Kindergarten with ice cream Sundays. Then after school I proceeded to take Kyle to the eye doctor because he got poked in the eye by Caleb, goofing off in the back seat of the Van. He had scratched the cornia of his left eye, so was in a lot of pain. We got it taken care of a he had a band aid (contact lense) put on it so it could heal. The tent was set up that evening on the screened in porch as the boys celebrated the last day of school. They all attempted to sleep in it that night. Silas lasted til 10:30 and Seth stayed the whole night. Caleb and Kyle were in and out all night, not able to decide where to land. Sat night the tent moved to the back yard, Seth and Caleb slept in it through the whole night. Kyle was in his bed catching up on sleep from the late night the night before. On Sunday All the grandparents and Aunts and Uncles came over, along with Emily, Katie, and Hallie. We opened presents on the back porch and then had cake and ice cream. Clothes and a lot of fun toys, especially water yard toys. He had his yellow cake with chocolate frosting and some cupcakes. The kids played and the adults visited. I can't believe he is four all ready! The rest of the day was spent playing out side with the water toys. The older boys had a friend spend the night and I made home made pizza. Thank goodness I had Monday off so we could all catch up on our sleep. Summer is here!!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Tator!
16 years ago
1 comment:
It doesn't seem possible that he's four! At first when you said yellow cake...I was thinking yellow frosting and it made me think back to his ??2nd?? birthday when he was into "Lellow".
Post a Comment