Well another month gone, time does fly the older we get. We were kept busy with Caleb beginning play practice
every night after school on Jan 12
th. The big production day is March 6
th. He is enjoying it and having fun which is what I hoped for since I encouraged him to try out. When he got the part I was more excited then he was I believe. The play is
Bugsy Malone, and he has the part of Fizzy, the janitor. A small speaking part with one solo. A good way to break into theater. :)
Indoor soccer is what took up our other nights of the week along with Wed night A
wana, outbreak and bible study group. Kyle did great on Awana Bible quiz night. His team got second, I was very proud of him.
We were treated to a warm Sat this last weekend and the boys and I made three snowmen. By the time we went to church at night the big one fell and knock out the
baby one. Silas thought that was pretty funny. I will post some pics as soon as i get them down loaded.
We had fun with friends watching the S
uper Bowl. Lots of good food, drink and kids having fun playing together. Fun was had by all.
Feb starts out with
ITBS testing so we better get our thinking caps out. Bundle up because the groundhog saw his shadow today. BUMMER!
No comments:
Post a Comment