
Me and my boys!
Well we had a fun Valentine's Day. We took Chris' parents to the airport and then Chris and I got to spend the day together in the Quad Cities. We had fun just hanging out and spending time together. We did some shopping and hit a great
restaurant we had never tried before. It was called Thunder Bay and we really liked it. Great food. Then we hit a movie, we saw "He's just not that into you" It was pretty good. The boys did great at home.
I planned a special treat for them that evening after supper. We did Chocolate fondue. It was a new thing for us all and got a big thumbs up. We had strawberries,
angle food cake, banana,
marshmallows and
graham crackers. It was yummy. Here is video to show our fun!
We gave the boys some presents and had fun hanging out. The younger three slept on the airbed in the living room for a special treat.

Silas got some fuzzy crocks!

Kyle got a new wet suit. He can't wait to try it out!

Caleb got some
Heely's - he to can't wait to try them somewhere besides my kitchen floor - he and I both! :)

Seth got a new sleeping bag!!! He is all ready trying it out!

Chris got two new DVD"s Fly Wheel and Fire Proof, I think he is happy!

Here are the boys getting ready for their sleep out!

Seth gave us all a gift of a new pencil from his special collection, he rocks!
Mom's gift was a whole day out on the town with my wonderful husband!!!!
Kyle's Valentine party! I think I am still his sweet heart!

Kyle's class party.

Kyle and his bud Evan.

His favorite teacher, Mrs.
Wilke
We all had a great day all around! Blessed
truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment